Privacy & Cookies
Extended Information on Privacy of the website http://www.triungulolab.com/
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) we describe how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who interact electronically from the address: http://www.triungulolab.com/
The information is provided only for the above-mentioned website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
THE "HOLDER" OF THE TREATMENT
The holder of the treatment is Triungulo Lab of Gallucio Guglielmo
Via Vidicito SNC
Contrada (AV )
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
The controller is Guglielmo Galluccio .
DATA PROCESSING PLACE
The processing of data takes place at the aforesaid location, and will be taken care of only by the data controller and any staff assigned to it.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes:
- IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site
- the date and time of access
- the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources
- the method used in submitting the request to the server
- the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the web server
- the amount of data transmitted
- the browser and operating system used
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Inform about the organized activities of the data controller
- Administrative management
and in general, to provide any requested services.
As regards e-mail messages, the Data Controller will proceed, in compliance with the code, to the collection of personal data (including e-mail address) spontaneously transmitted, taking care of subsequent storage for purposes consistent with the interactions expressed by the Visitor and for the time necessary for the verification and evaluation of the indications provided.
The treatment will be carried out through paper and / or computerized methods for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
OPTIONALITY OF DATA SUPPLY
The provision of data relating to personal data contained in the application forms such as name and email address is free.
However, failure to provide part of the requested data may make it impossible to obtain what was requested in order to be able to offer the services or services requested by you and any refusal to provide such data could result in the failure or partial performance of the service offered .
COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARTIES OF DATA COLLECTED
The data will not be disclosed to other parties except in the cases provided for by law or for the explicit authorization of the interested parties.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files consisting of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (the browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site or on subsequent visits, even after days.
For example, the setting of the language chosen for visiting a site with different language versions or access data to a private area could be stored in cookies.
Cookies are stored, according to User preferences, from the single browser on the specific device used to access the internet (PC, tablet , smartphone ).
Types of cookies used by the site http://www.triungulolab.com/
Cookies can be distinguished in general in two categories:
- Session cookies that are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies that are not destroyed when the browser is closed but remain up to a preset expiration date.
This website may use both session and persistent cookies to ensure correct viewing of the site.
Furthermore the cookies that can be installed from this site can be indicated according to the purpose of their use in:
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks (for example the "social plugin " for Facebook , Instagram , Google+) in order to share the contents of the site or for the use of third-party software services (such as software to generate maps and additional software that offer additional services).
These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality on our site. Deactivation of these cookies can prevent the operation of related services.
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the following are the web addresses of the various information and how to manage cookies.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.) Google Fonts is a display font styles service run by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate such content within its pages. For more information on the management of cookies offered by Google you can consult the dedicated page http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/ Personal data collected: Cookies and usage data. For more information on the management of cookies offered by Google you can consult the dedicated page http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/
These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the site.
This site NOT uses no profiling cookies .
They can be instead used third-party profiling cookies , such as cookies that Google can install through the Google fonts service , the possible deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
Web sites and third-party services
How to manage cookies through browser settings
If the user prefers not to receive cookies, he can set his browser in such a way as to be notified of the presence of a cookie and, therefore, to decide whether to accept it or not.
The user can block or limit the receipt of cookies through the options offered by his browser.
- on Internet Explorer, click on the "Tools" item in the Menu bar and then on the sub-item "Internet Options". Finally, access the settings on the "Privacy" tab to change your cookie preferences.
- on Mozilla Firefox , by accessing the "Tools" menu below "Options" and the "Privacy" option, accesses a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept cookies and proceed with their removal.
- on Chrome , type " chrome : // settings / content " in the address bar (without quotes) and change the cookie settings as you wish.
on Opera click on "Preferences" to follow on "Advanced" and finally on "Cookie". Select one of the following options:
- "Accept all cookies"
- "Accept cookies only from the site you visit: third-party cookies that are sent from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected"
- "Never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved"
- on Safari, select "Preferences" and then select "Privacy". In the Block cookies section, specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites.
- if you use Safari on portable devices, such as iPhone and iPad , you need instead: access the "settings" of the device and then find "Safari" on the left menu. From here, under "Privacy and security", it will be possible to manage the options on cookies.
Given the continuous updating of browsers it is possible that the above indications may not be correct for this purpose we invite you to consult directly the websites of the browser manufacturers and contact us using the methods described on this page to inform us of the need to update the relative contents .
These are the references to the most widespread browsers:
- Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies)
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it)
- Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie)
- Apple Safari (https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265)
- Opera: (http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/ it /cookies.html)
For more information about cookies or their management and disposal, you can consult the site http://www.aboutcookies.org
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User may also choose to use the services of the Your Online Choices website . ( http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ ) through which you can manage tracking preferences of most advertising tools.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification (article 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data).
According to the same article, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
Requests should be addressed:
- by e-mail at the address: email@example.com
For further information on the purposes of data processing, please contact us using one of the previously mentioned channels.
For information about your privacy rights, please visit the website of the Authority for the protection of personal data at the address www.garanteprivacy.it